Founded in 2007, Alpha Wireless designs and manufactures new and innovative telecommunications infrastructure solutions for the emerging needs of 5G including:
- Concealment products to accelerate site building and ease zoning
- Factory-assembled concealed antenna nodes to significantly reduce field installation costs
- The largest range of CBRS and C-Band antennas in the market
Headquartered in Ireland, Alpha Wireless has over 15 years’ experience in providing reliable and leading-edge infrastructure solutions to mobile and fixed wireless service providers around the world.
All designs have optimized radiation patterns which helps to improve overall network performance, and real trials have shown significant capacity improvements and cost savings when Alpha Wireless solutions are used. With offices and facilities in Europe, USA and Australia, Alpha Wireless products are deployed by most RAN vendors and many Tier 1 network operators. We pride ourselves on being first to market on new technologies, and in giving unparalleled technical support.
To change the way wireless networks are built, by designing innovative and high performance products, and through the provision of unparalleled customer service.
We are looking to fill immediate openings for motivated sales executives to join our growing business in North America. This is a great opportunity, and we are looking for the right individuals to help us surpass our business expectations and contribute to our growth. We are currently seeking experienced Account Executives to be a key part of Alpha Wireless’ continued growth in North America.
- Generate and develop business in the assigned region, including ownership of a set of target accounts with a personal sales target
- Be sufficiently knowledgeable about Alpha Wireless’ antenna products to deliver presentations on their unique performance benefits
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer pain points
- Prepare quotes and negotiate prices and terms
- Develop strong, credible relationships with customers and with channel partners
- Prepare account plans for your key accounts
- Work collaboratively with other sales, marketing and product personnel across the company to identify, nurture and convert new prospective customers
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss evolving needs
- Manage channel partners into the target accounts
- Proactively identify new market/client opportunities
- Proactively manage sales campaigns
- Meet key clients and prospects within established accounts on a regular basis to build and nurture the relationship, as well as look out for further opportunities
- Be champion for new product requests from your accounts
- Participate and help shape “Go To Market” planning for the company
- Help sharpen and shape general sales messaging and differentiation
- Prior experience in business development or product marketing of external antenna products would be very beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience (industry experience would be an advantage)
- Proven ability to grow and manage sales through complex channels and in various markets.
- 4-year degree required or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel 70% plus. Travel includes trade shows, customer visits, team meetings and international travel to customer locations and facilities worldwide
- 100% willing to adopt to the established sales process used in Alpha Wireless, including full and transparent usage of the Salesforce platform which is heavily used by Sales, Marketing and Product personnel
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A collaborative, yet, competitive and resilient attitude with a strong work ethic is desired.
- Well-honed negotiation skills and strong business acumen required.
- Customer-service oriented with a high level of integrity and character.
- Ability to build rapport across company while quickly and confidently gaining respect of others, including strong interpersonal skills, good listening, and coaching skills.
- Solid technology skills, including a proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Salesforce and PowerPoint.
- Personable, approachable, coupled with a sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alpha Wireless, LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume/CV to Fiona: [email protected]