The AW3789 canister antenna has been specifically designed to accommodate applications to display flags in parks, business complexes, and on rooftops.
This fully integrated canister antenna accommodates low and mid band frequencies with eRET capabilities for optimal network deployments.
It has been strengthened to withstand wind loading stresses associated with flag sizes of up to 12 ft (3.6 metres) x 8 ft (2.4 metres).
- Multiple bands support 4G and 5G applications
- 5 ft (2 meters) height for compact macro and cRAN applications
- Low PIM certified
- Frequencies: 617-894MHz / 1710-2690MHz
- Covers all low bands 5, 12, 13, 26, 71 and BCO
- Full PIM rated and tested with Vecta Labs validation process.
“The AW3789 will support global deployments of low band 600MHz in a compact design to meet the most stringent jurisdictional antenna limits. This concealed antenna will blend seamlessly into its surroundings,” says Tim Sill, Vice President, Technology.
“This antenna was designed to meet key PIM performance, technical, and mechanical specifications. We use the Vecta Labs shock table for the utmost rigor for executing PIM certification of every antenna.”
To find our more, download the AW3789 data sheet today.