Job Title: Marketing Executive
Responsible to: Marketing Director
An opportunity has arisen in our Marketing Department. This position is based in our headquarters in Ballybrittas, Co. Laois (Ashgrove Business Centre, R32 DT0A) reporting to the Marketing Director. Alpha Wireless is a leading antenna manufacturer, with 15+ years of experience in designing and manufacturing the antenna solutions telecommunications operators use to deliver a reliable signal to your phone. We are seeking to hire a B2B Marketing Executive to work with us in our Ballybrittas headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start or progress their career to join our growing Marketing team to assist in marketing to our global customer base.
- Social media: Manage social media planning and reporting, content creation and update our social media channels.
- Website: Manage our website, update content and manage our product catalogue.
- Email Marketing: Assist with ongoing email campaigns and communications to existing clients.
- Content Creation: Assist with the creation of new content such as articles, blogs and videos as well as technical content in collaboration with the Product team.
- Reporting and Analytics: Using Google Analytics and other reporting tools, assist in co-ordinating monthly marketing reports to demonstrate the value of marketing activity and marketing funnel performance.
- Events: Event and Tradeshow coordination and support.
- Lead Generation: Use our Marketing Automation system to monitor and conduct regular lead generation activity and industry research.
- Build international market awareness by supporting the implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for major clients and prospects.
- Any other relevant tasks as required by your manager.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Level 8 or higher Marketing/Digital Marketing degree a minimum.
- Ability to demonstrate delivering Marketing projects with measurable and quantifiable results.
- Experience and/or knowledge of platforms such as WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot.
- An understanding of SEO and Google Ads
- Proven initiative and desire to help drive company growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and show great attention to detail.
- A car or access to transport is required.
To apply, email your application to [email protected]