Position: Marketing Executive
Alpha Wireless designs and manufactures high performance base station antennas for all applications and standards. We are looking for people that are interested in changing the way wireless networks are built. Our team works hard to understand the customer’s end-to-end process. We don’t just focus on antenna requirements. We believe that with the right people and process our team will continue to develop unique solutions that set the standard for quality, performance and aesthetic design.
The Role requires a marketing executive with a mix of digital and traditional marketing experience, enthusiasm, entrepeneural drive and initiative to bring fresh ideas and deliver impactful marketing programmes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build international market awareness through implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns for major clients and prospects.
- Update our social media channels and website with engaging content.
- Manage sponsored social media advertising.
- An understanding of SEO and Google Ads.
- Coordinate monthly marketing reports to demonstrate the value of marketing activity and marketing funnel performance.
- Support new product marketing content for press releases/video/images/promotion.
- Manage on-going email campaigns and communications to existing clients.
- Write and research content for videos/podcasts/blogs/sponsored posts.
- Event coordination and support.
- Conduct regular lead generation activity and industry research.
- The role will require a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Any other relevant tasks as required by your manager.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Batchelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing a minimum.
- Proven ability and track record delivering marketing projects with measurable and quantifiable results. (1-3 years marketing experience)
- Passionate about marketing, savvy and creative.
- Entrepreneurial in approach with desire to help drive company growth.
- Have strong communication skills and are a team player.
- Show great attention to detail and are super organised.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.