- Freq: 1710 – 2690MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi 12.5
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3387-T0-F Zero Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3-10 Connectors
- AW3387-T8-F Eight Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3-10 Connectors
- Ultra-wide high band antenna 1710-2690MHz.
- Compact design for Small Cell deployment – Low Visual Impact.
- Mounting Bracket with Variable Tilt (included).
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.