- Freq: 1710 – 2690MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain dBi 6.7
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3388-T0-F Zero Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3-10 Connectors
- AW3388-T8-F Eight Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3-10 Connectors
- Ultra-wide High band antenna 1710-2690MHz.
- Optimised Pseudo omni with reduced azimuth ripple.
- Slim monopole design to reduce wind loading.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.