- Freq: 1710 – 2690MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi 12.2 / 12.7
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3397-T0-F Zero Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3/10 Connectors
- AW3397-T8-F Eight Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3/10 Connectors
- Ultra-wide high band antenna 1710-2690MHz.
- Compact design for Small Cell deployment. Low visual impact.
- Mounting bracket with variable tilt.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.