- Freq: 2496-2690MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain dBi 10.0
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Concealment
CONCEALMENT: Traditional mobile networks were designed for voice call continuity and principally relied on macro sites. The seemingly insatiable demand for data requires cell splitting at a much finer level, placing network access points closer to the subscriber. The capacity and the ability to contour coverage makes it ideal for network densification. Network access points will be closer to where subscribers live, work and play. The CONCEALMENT set of solutions are designed to minimize the visual impact to the community. These solutions will enable the Operator to reduce the rent, backhaul and potentially power costs. They will help drive increased revenue.
- AW3611-S1-G Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with Two Mini DIN Connectors, Integrated GPS.
- CL-V-134 CAN Standoff Mounting Bracket – Optional
- Optimised for 3GPP band 38 & 41.
- Dual Cross polarization antenna +/- 45°.
- Independent tilt control across 3-sectors.
- integrated GPS antenna.