- Freq: 3300-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 33⁰
- Gain dBi 19.5
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3647 is a panel antenna designed to operate across frequencies 3300-3800 MHz. It is a four-port 33° azimuth sector antenna with a 19.5 dBi gain. This antenna features suppressed Azimuth Sidelobes below 25 dB and is ideal for 6 sectored high-capacity sites where sector to sector interference reduction is important for overall site performance. The four ports allow 4×4 MIMO technology to be used. The direction of the main beam is fixed and 0° and 4° fixed downtilt configurations available. The direction of the Elevation Beam can be adjusted using the adjustable mounting brackets from 0° to 10°.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- AW3647-T0-N Zero Degrees Fixed tilt with N Type Connectors
- Wide-band antenna for 3GPP bands 42, 43 & 48.
- 4×4 MIMO for maximum throughput.
- Narrow Azimuth beam to increase site capacity.
- Mounting bracket with variable tilt (included)