- Freq: 3400-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain: dBi 8.5
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL – A family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3672-M-F-G Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with 4.3-10 Connectors and Integrated GPS
- Wide-band antenna for 3GPP bands 42, 43 & 48.
- Optimised Pseudo omni with reduced azimuth ripple.
- Slim monopole design to reduce wind loading.
- Independent RET control for each array (x6).