- Freq: 2496-2690MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 11.5
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3675-S1-G Back to Back (MET) with Two Mini DIN Connectors, Integrated GPS.
- Back to back radiating sectors.
- Sectors are 65° Azimuth.
- Azimuth adjust of +/- 30°.
- Small Compact form – low visual impact.
- Fitted with GPS receiver and N Type GPS connection.
- Multiple mounting options – Pole top / wall / lamp post.
- Mounting Bracket included.