- Freq: 1452-2400 / 3400 – 3800 MHz
- Ports: 39 (4P 1452-240 / 8P 3400-3800 MHz / 1 calibration, per sector)
- Beamwidth: 65 / 90⁰
- Gain: dBi 17.1 / 15.5
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Canister
The AW3787-E-F is a 39 port 2.8-meter Tri-Sector Canister that provides multiband support. It covers L-band (1452 – 2400 MHz) and high band (3400 – 3800 MHz). There are two L-band ports per sector and eight high band ports that enable 3.5GHz beamforming. The sectors are equally spaced with 120° separation at 0°, 120° and 240° azimuth. This antenna provides remote electrical tilt (eRET) of the elevation beam that can be independently controlled for each band and sector. The AW3787-E-F offers a compact macro type solution in one of the slimmest Tri-Sector form factors in the market. This aesthetically pleasing solution enables network operators to locate antennas closer to users due to favourable planning views compared to other antenna solutions. This antenna can be mounted on monopoles of 330mm diameter or on rooftops.
Canisters provide multiple antennas into one attractive package. These canisters deliver an elegant macro solutions for pole-top, rooftop and street-works applications. Alpha Wireless produces the highest performance, smallest diameter canister in the marketplace.
Freq: 1452-2400 MHz (12 Ports)
3400-3800 MHz (27 Ports)
Beamwidth: 65⁰, 90⁰
Gain: 17.1, 15.5
Three sector canister with sectors orientated at 0⁰, 120⁰ and 240⁰ in the Azimuth Plane.
- Multi-band Tri-Sector antenna – 1452-2400/1452-2400/3400-3800MHz.
- 1452-2400MHz x 4 Ports per sector.
- 3400-3800MHz x 8 Ports per sector with Beamforming capability.
- Beamforming sectors have half lambda spacing between radiator columns.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.
- 1452-2400MHz tilt range of T0⁰ – T10⁰.
- 3400-3800MHz tilt range of T0⁰ – T10⁰.
- RET is AISG2.0 compatible.
- Flange mount design.
AW3787-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3/10 Connectors