- Frequency: 3400-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 33⁰
- Gain dBi: 20.1
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Panel
PANEL antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
The AW3795 has been developed for a six sector site application. Each AW3795 houses two sectors with 33⁰ Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3795 units positioned at 120⁰ Azimuth separation, this results in 360⁰ Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60⁰. Azimuth Side lobes suppression is <25dB – reducing cochannel interference from adjacent sectors. This antenna is Internally cascaded which means the 2 x RCU’s are controlled by a single AISG 2.0 M/F Interface.
- AW3795-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3-10 Connectors.
- Covers between: 3400 – 3800MHz.
- Two 2×2 port sectors orientated at 60⁰ Azimuth separation.
Azimuth side lobes suppression is <25dB – reducing cochannel interference from adjacent sectors.
- Compact form factor at 33” height and 12″ width.
- Narrow Azimuth beam to increase site capacity.
- Mounting bracket with variable elevation tilt.
- Manufactured in Ireland.