- Frequency: 3400-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 33⁰
- Gain dBi: 20.1
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3795 has been developed for a six-sector site application. Each AW3795 houses two 2-port 33° Azimuth sectors in one radome. The two interior sectors are positioned at 60° to each other. Using three AW3795 with 120° Azimuth separation provides 360° Azimuth coverage with six sectors positioned every 60°. Azimuth side lobes suppression is <25dB – reducing co-channel interference from adjacent sectors. This antenna features internally cascaded RET which means the 2 x RCU’s are controlled by a single AISG 2.0 M/F interface and provides 0° to 10° of tilt.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- AW3795-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3-10 Connectors.
- Covers between: 3400 – 3800MHz.
- Two 2×2 port sectors orientated at 60⁰ Azimuth separation.
Azimuth side lobes suppression is <25dB – reducing cochannel interference from adjacent sectors.
- Compact form factor at 33” height and 12″ width.
- Narrow Azimuth beam to increase site capacity.
- Mounting bracket with variable elevation tilt.
- Manufactured in Ireland.