- Frequency: 4900-5970MHz
- Ports: 8
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 18.0
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3798 has been developed for a six-sector site application across the U-NII 1, 2, 3, and 4 (4900 – 5970 MHz) and 4.9GHz public safety radio bands. Each AW3798 houses two four port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3798 panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
The small form factor reduces antenna count on the tower which saves in tower rental cost. The antenna comes with radio mounting and protective cover for two Cambium ePMP3000 radios and GPS antennas. The sector has four ports with vertical and horizontal polarization and is compatible with 4×4 multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) for maximum throughput. The antenna’s 30 dB front to back enables three channel frequency reuse using three AW3802 (six x 60° sectors) panels on one tower.
The AW3798 panel antenna’s 25” height and 12” width provides a compact solution that occupies minimal tower space. Its adjustable mounting brackets allow smooth adjustment of the elevation downtilt from 0° to 10°.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- AW3798-T2-H Two Degrees Fixed Tilt with RP-SMA Connectors.
- Covers U-NII bands between: 4900 – 5950MHz.
- Two 4 port sectors orientated at 60⁰ Azimuth separation.
- Mounting points on the back of antenna for two ePMP 3000 Cambium Radios.
- Horizontal and Vertical antenna polarisation for use with the ePMP 3000.
- SMA Port Connectors.
- Compact form factor at 25” height and 12″ width.
- Mounting Bracket with variable elevation tilt.
- Manufactured in Ireland.