- Frequency: 4900-5970MHz
- Ports: 8
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 18.0
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Panel
PANEL antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
The AW3798 has been developed for a six sector site application. Each AW3798 houses two sectors with 60⁰ Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3798 units positioned at 120⁰ Azimuth separation, this results in 360⁰ Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60⁰.
The small form factor, with radios mounted on the back provides a compact solution that occupies minimal tower space.
- AW3798-T2-H Two Degrees Fixed Tilt with RP-SMA Connectors.
- Covers U-NII bands between: 4900 – 5950MHz.
- Two 4 port sectors orientated at 60⁰ Azimuth separation.
- Mounting points on the back of antenna for two ePMP 3000 Cambium Radios.
- Horizontal and Vertical antenna polarisation for use with the ePMP 3000.
- SMA Port Connectors.
- Compact form factor at 25” height and 12″ width.
- Mounting Bracket with variable elevation tilt.
- Manufactured in Ireland.