The AW3802-T2-H-5G has been developed for a six-sector site application across the U-NII 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (5150 – 6425 MHz) radio bands. Each AW3802 houses two four-port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3802 panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
Alpha Wireless AW3802-T2-H-5G, sector panel antenna, 5150 – 6425 MHz, 65 degree, 18dBi, Fixed, 25” (630mm) x 13” (322mm)
The AW3802-T2-H-5G has been developed for a six-sector site application across the U-NII 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (5150 – 6425 MHz) radio bands. Each AW3802-T2-H-5G houses two four-port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3802-T2-H-5G panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
The small form factor reduces antenna count on the tower which saves in tower rental cost. The antenna comes with radio mounting and protective cover for two Cambium ePMP3000 radios and GPS antennas. The sector has four ports with vertical and horizontal polarization and is compatible with 4×4 multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) for maximum throughput. The antennas 30 dB front to back enables three channel frequency reuse using three AW3802-T2-H-5G (six x 60° sectors) panels on one tower.
The AW3802-T2-H-5G panel antenna’s 25” height and 12” width provides a compact solution that occupies minimal tower space. Its adjustable mounting brackets allow smooth adjustment of the elevation downtilt from 0° to 10°.
Panel antennas are the most used solution to provide directive coverage in a wireless network. These panel antennas offer multiple ports and frequency bands and are designed to deliver high gain across the sector. They are commonly available with 33°, 45°, 60°, 90°, and 120° beamwidths. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of sector panel solutions that meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
Freq: 5150- 6425 MHz
- Two 40mm spacers have been added to increased clearance added to mount bracket to allow radio to be replaced after antenna has been mounted to pole.
- Covers U-NII Bands between 5.150 – 6.425 GHz.
- Two 4 port sectors orientated at 60° Azimuth separation.
- Mounting points on back of antenna for two ePMP 3000 Cambium Radios.
- Horizontal and Vertical antenna polarisation for use with the ePMP 3000.
- Reverse Polarity SMA Port Connectors.
- Compact form factor at 25″ height and 12″ width.
- 4×4 MIMO for maximum throughput.
- Mounting bracket with variable elevation tilt (included).
- Manufactured in Ireland.
AW3802-T2-H-5G: Two Degrees Fixed Tilt with RP-SMA Connectors.