- Frequency: 5925-6875 MHz
- Ports: 8
- Beamwidth: 60°
- Gain dBi: 18.0
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Canister
The AW3894 is an eight-port panel antenna that has been developed for six-sector site applications across the U-NII 5, 6, and 7 (5925 – 6875 MHz) radio bands. Each AW3894 houses two four port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3894 panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
Combining two form factor reduces antenna count on the tower which saves in tower rental cost. The antenna comes with radio mounting and protective cover for two 4 port radios and one GPS antennas. The sector has four ports with vertical and horizontal polarization and is compatible with 4×4 multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) for maximum throughput. The antenna has been optimized for three channel frequency reuse using three AW3802 (six x 60° sectors) panels on one tower.
The AW3894 panel antenna’s 25” height and 12” width provides a compact solution that occupies minimal tower space. Its adjustable and rugged mounting brackets allow smooth adjustment of the elevation downtilt from 0° to 10° and are built for all-weather operation.
Panel antennas are the most used solution to provide directive coverage in a wireless network. These panel antennas offer multiple ports and frequency bands and are designed to deliver high gain across the sector. They are commonly available with 33°, 45°, 60°, 90°, and 120° beamwidths. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of sector panel solutions that meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- Covers U-NII 5, 6, 7 Bands between 5.925 – 6.875GHz
- Two 4 port sectors orientated at 60° Azimuth separation
- Mounting points on back of antenna for two ePMP 4000 Cambium Radios
- Horizontal and Vertical antenna polarisation for use with the ePMP 4000
- Reverse Polarity SMA Port Connectors.
- Compact form factor at 23″ height and 12″ width that occupies minimal tower space
- Optimized for MU-MIMO and maximum throughput
- Mounting bracket with variable elevation tilt (included) and external GPS antenna fixture
- Allows rapid replacement of radio after antenna has been mounted to pole
- Manufactured in Ireland