- Freq: 3300-3800MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain dBi 8.5
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL – A family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3625-M-N Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with N type Connectors
- Wide-band antenna for 3GPP bands 42, 43 & 48.
- Optimized Pseudo omni with reduced azimuth ripple.
- Slim monopole design to reduce wind loading.
- Independent RET control for each array (x3).