Job Posting – Alpha Wireless Quality Engineer.
An opportunity has arisen in our Quality Department. The position is based in Ballybrittas in Co. Laois reporting to the Quality Manager
Alpha Wireless are recruiting for a quality engineer. We are looking for a motivated self-starter ready to take on a new challenge.
The QA engineer will be part of a team structure to support both the incoming inspection and production lines. Flexibility and the ability to work unsupervised are key to this role as part of the quality team.
- Work with the Quality Manager to actively implement Quality systems and standards.
- Lead continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Provide support to quality technicians for incoming inspection of all materials.
- Raise corrective actions with suppliers for non-conforming material.
- Conduct sample out of box audits
- Generate failure analysis reports for customer returns
- Other duties as required by your Manager that may arise within the context of this role.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Weekly Quality meetings and management reviews
- Maintain the ISO9001 Quality Management System documentation
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO requirements
Experience & Skills Required:
- Min 3-years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably within a QA Role.
- NVQ Level 7 qualification in a Science/ Engineering/Quality discipline.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
- Competent using Microsoft office.
- Willingness to take responsibility for decisions made in relation to all aspects of quality.
- Good understanding of problem-solving methodologies and quality tools.
- Robust analytic skills to understand problems and identify effective corrective actions.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams.
If you are interested in this role please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 24th September 2021.