The Role: An opportunity has arisen in our Quality Department. The position is based in Ballybrittas in Co. Laois reporting to the Quality Manager
Alpha Wireless are recruiting for a quality engineer. We are looking for a motivated self-starter ready to take on a new challenge.
The QA engineer will be part of a team structure to support both the incoming inspection and production lines. Flexibility and the ability to work unsupervised are key to this role as part of the quality team.
- Work with the Quality Manager to actively implement Quality systems and standards.
- Lead continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Provide support to quality technicians for incoming inspection of all materials.
- Raise corrective actions with suppliers for non-conforming material.
- Conduct sample out of box audits
- Generate failure analysis reports for customer returns
- Other duties as required by your Manager that may arise within the context of this role.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Weekly Quality meetings and management reviews
- Maintain the ISO9001 Quality Management System documentation
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO requirements
Experience & Skills Required:
- Min 3-years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably within a QA Role.
- NVQ Level 7 qualification in a Science/ Engineering/Quality discipline.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
- Competent using Microsoft office.
- Willingness to take responsibility for decisions made in relation to all aspects of quality.
- Good understanding of problem-solving methodologies and quality tools.
- Robust analytic skills to understand problems and identify effective corrective actions.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams.
If you are interested in this role please email your application to [email protected] Closing date 24th September 2021.