- Freq: 2496-2690MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain dBi 8.5
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 2X2 and 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3613-S1-G Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with Four 4.3/10 Connectors, Integrated GPS.
- Optimised for 3GPP band 38 & 41.
- 4×4 MIMO for maximum throughput.
- Independent tilt control across 6-sectors.
- Integrated GPS antenna.