- Freq: 1695-2690 / 3400-3800 / 5150-5925MHz
- Ports: 10
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain dBi 8/7/5
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Concealment
CONCEALMENT: Traditional mobile networks were designed for voice call continuity and principally relied on macro sites. The increased demand for data requires cell splitting at a much finer level, placing network access points closer to the subscriber. The capacity and the ability to contour coverage makes it ideal for network densification. Network access points will be closer to where subscribers live, work and play. The CONCEALMENT set of solutions are designed to minimize the visual impact to the community. These solutions will enable the MNO to reduce the rent, backhaul and potentially power costs. They will help drive increased revenue.
- AW3698-M-F Mechanical Electrical Tilt (MET) with 4.3-10 connectors.
- CL-V-128 Universal Pole Mount Bracket (included with antenna)
- CL-V-133 Full Size Skid (optional)
- CL-V-135 Stabdoff Mounting Bracket (optional)
- CL-V-138 Reduced Size Skid (optional)
- High Data rate frequency bands covered including -Mid-band, CBRS & LAA.
- Mechanical Electrical tilt of 2 to 10 degrees on the Mid-band.
- Compact design for low visual impact.
- Reduces deployment times by more than 50%.
- Rooftop deployment option.