- Freq: 617-894 / 1695-2690 / 3400 – 3800 / 5150 – 5925MHz
- Ports: 18 (4P 617-894 / 8P 1695-2690 / 4P 3400-3800 / 2P 5150-5925MHz)
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain: dBi 7 / 14 / 11 / 6
- Tilt: MET
- Primary Family: Small Cell
SMALL CELL antennas, a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. With a number of mounting options the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, walls, etc. 4X4 MIMO with fixed as well as variable electrical tilt.
- AW3724-M-F Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with 4.3/10 Connectors
- High Port enabling multiple operators.
- High Data rate frequency bands covered including Mid-Band, CBRS and LAA.
- Low Band extends down to 617MHz.
- Compact design for low visual impact.
- Variable tilt on Mid-Band only.
- Meets current U-NII-1 requirements for gain and upper side lobe performance.
- Manufactured in Ireland.