- Primary Family: AISG / RET Products.
AISG / RET Controllers – A family of ultra-compact controllers which are used either in the field or via a network to control the Electrcial Downtilt (eRET) of our antennas. The SADC 2000 control unit is installed at the site to control all AISG devices such as RET & TMA. It provides DC power and AISG commands to RET & TMA. Through Ethernet or 3G/4G LTE WAN (optional), it can be connected to OMC central management software or to a laptop PC
Active fault detection.
- Remote centralized control by Precisian management System.
- Remote software download.
- Remote control by web interface.
- 3G/4G LTE WAN connection (optional).
Multi-interface support RS485/Analog or digital input/ Digital Output.
- Compact design for the site engineer.