- Freq: 3300-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain: dBi 17.9
- Tilt: MET / eRET
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3161 is a four port, 65° single band panel covering the 3300-3800 MHz frequency band with electrical variable tilt. This panel antenna suppresses the upper elevation side lobes (20° Above Peak) to below 18dB which mitigates interference in LTE networks. There are two variable tilt models, one offering mechanical tilt adjustment and the other offering remote electrical tilt adjustment. Remote electrical tilt adjustment enables elevation tilt adjustment without the need for site visits or tower climbs.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- AW3161-M-F Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with 4.3-10 Connectors
- AW3161-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3-10 Connectors
- Wide-band antenna for 3GPP bands 42, 43 & 48.
- 4×4 MIMO for maximum throughput.
- Enhanced tilt range of 0 to 10 degrees.
- Manufactured in Ireland.