- Freq: 3300-3800MHz
- Ports: 2
- Beamwidth: 33⁰
- Gain: dBi 20.5
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3170 is a two-port 33° Azimuth beamwidth that operates across the 3300 – 3800 MHz frequency range. It has fixed electrical elevation tilt but an adjustable mounting bracket allows mechanical tilt adjustment. The 33° azimuth beamwidth can enable increased capacity and improved signal to noise. This is achieved by the narrower azimuth focus and increased site sectorisation.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements.
- AW3170-T0-F Zero Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3-10 Connectors
- Wide-band antenna for 3GPP bands 42, 43 & 48.
- Dual Cross polarization antenna +/- 45°.
- Narrow Azimuth beam to increase site capacity.
- Mounting bracket with variable tilt.