The AW3802-T2-H-6G has been developed for a six-sector site application across the U-NII 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (5700– 6875 MHz) radio bands. Each AW3802 houses two four-port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3802 panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
Alpha Wireless AW3802-T2-H-6G, 5700 – 6875 MHz, 65 degree panel antenna, 18dBi, Fixed, 25” (630mm) x 13” (322mm)
The AW3802-T2-H-6G is an eight-port panel antenna that has been developed for six-sector site applications across the U-NII 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 (5700 – 6875 MHz) radio bands. Each AW3802-T2-H-6G houses two four port sectors with 60° Azimuth separation. When combined with two other AW3802-T2-H-6G panels positioned at 120° Azimuth separation, this results in 360° Azimuth coverage with sectors positioned at every 60°.
Combining two form factor reduces antenna count on the tower which saves in tower rental cost. The antenna comes with radio mounting and protective cover for two 4 port radios and one GPS antennas. The sector has four ports with vertical and horizontal polarization and is compatible with 4×4 multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) for maximum throughput. The antenna has been optimized for three channel frequency reuse with three AW3802 (Six x 60° sectors) panels on one tower.
The AW3802-T2-H-6G panel antenna’s 25” height and 12” width provides a compact solution that occupies minimal tower space. Its adjustable and rugged mounting brackets allow smooth adjustment of the elevation downtilt from 0° to 10°.
Freq: 5700-6875 MHz
- Covers U-NII 5, 6, 7 Bands between 5.700 – 6.875GHz
- Two 4 port sectors orientated at 60° Azimuth separation
- Mounting points on back of antenna for two ePMP Cambium Radios.
- Mounting can accommodate either two ePMP 3000 or two ePMP 4000 Cambium Radios
- Horizontal and Vertical antenna polarisation for use with the PMP3000 or ePMP 4000.
- Reverse Polarity SMA Port Connectors.
- Compact form factor at 25″ height and 12″ width that occupies minimal tower space
- Optimized for MU-MIMO and maximum throughput
- Mounting bracket with variable elevation tilt (included) and external GPS antenna fixture
- Allows rapid replacement of radio after antenna has been mounted to pole.
AW3802-T2-H-6G: Two Degrees Fixed Tilt with RP-SMA Connectors.